Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October has been nice.










Last Tuesday I went up to Boulder and enjoyed some thrifting and Mexican food with the adorable Adrienne. 

This weekend was full of Halloween festivities. On Saturday night Jon and I had a Halloween party, which was so much fun. We had lots of really great friends dressed in lots of really great costumes! I have also eaten more candy than I probably ever should, but that's ok. :)

Sunday night we went to a pumpkin carving party, also so much fun!

I am extremely excited for November. There are a lot of good things coming up. We are moving into a new apartment down town, right off of the 16th St. Mall, which will be so great. Also, Thanksgiving is coming up, and that is always great, I love family time. 

Most of all though, the day after Halloween is the day that I always, always start listening to Christmas music. I know it's a little early, but I am a Christmas fanatic. CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment