Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Michigan Dreams.

A couple of months ago we took a road trip across Michigan. We traveled from Detroit to somewhere around Watervliet for a friends wedding.
Along the way, I had the pleasure of visiting both the University of Michigan and Michigan State University where I got the true college experience I have missed out on in my time as an undergrad in Denver. We were at Michigan State the week before welcome week, and it was still more college than I had ever been exposed to. We went to a house party and a Co-op, which is just completely new to me.
It was a very interesting experience!
Don't get me wrong, I have had some crazy times here in Denver, but going to school in a down town urban environment is worlds away from a full blown college town in the midwest...
We also went sailing in Lake Saint Clair and swimming in Lake Michigan, which was my favorite part of the whole trip.








1 comment:

  1. This looks so magical! I know how you feel about the college experience. I felt that way on my New Years Eve experience in Boulder 2 years ago. OY! Michigan seems like a pretty cool state, and I bet that trip was so fab with your love bird!

    ReplyDelete