Tuesday, December 4, 2012

WINTER.

Hello, I am back! Things seem to have finally calmed down a bit, finally!

There has been a lot going on, but we actually have internet now, and that is just great.

I have been Christmas crafting a little bit lately... and I am loving it!


 Last week I made these snow globes, which I found on Pinterest (of course). Original tutorial found here.


Today I made this Joyeux Noel banner, which was so simple.


I found the template for the letters at OH! Happy Day (I was going to make the marquis sign, but it was a little too ambitions for me, maybe next year...)


 I traced and cut the letters out on brown craft paper, cut out red and green felt flags, glued them all together, and strung them on some yarn. Et voila: Joyeux Noel!


Sleepy Oskar.

No comments:

Post a Comment